Who We Are
As a result of not being able to find real-time information on IT infrastructure solutions, we became frustrated. Soon, we decided to take matters into our own hands and create FreedomFire Communications and Business-VoIP-Solution.com. We employed a staff of researchers to figure out how commercial IT infrastructure and telecommunication carriers price out their products and more importantly, how to get XML access to their pricing algorithms. With this information and experience we programmed and patented a system called 'GeoQuote' - giving us a bird's eye view of every commercial broadband and voice product imaginable. We have made a limited view version of this software available for you to use, free of charge, on this web site. The rates, availability, and terms are updated daily to give you the most up-to-date information possible. The days of having to contact a myriad of companies and then wait days or even weeks for them to send you back a price quote are now a thing of the past.
What We Do
Even though we have unique technology to help us match you up with the best possible carrier, our team of knowledgeable experts is what sets us apart from the rest. We are here to make sure that the product you are quoting is actually the product you need, to see if we can obtain additional discounts for you that GeoQuote isn't allowed to display to the public, and to help you through the order and provisioning process with the carrier of your choice. Our unbiased team of IT infrastructure professionals will allow you to rely on their experience and knowledge to make the right choice for your business, even if you know little about telecom. Helping you do business in an easy and straight-forward manner with commercial telecom carriers is our business. Since we are compensated by every carrier we work with, you can rest assured knowing that we will recommend the carrier that is best for you.
Where We're Going
What you see today is just the begining here at FreedomFire Communications and DS3-Bandwidth.com. With the help of our core of web developers we intend to keep pushing forward, rolling out new products which quote in real-time through GeoQuote, and adding more carriers to our portfolio. As we add more carriers, with more products, you will have more options available to you with every passing week. Please check back with us regularly, especially when you are around six months away from the end of your current contract, to see what new services and price points are available to you. We are not looking to help you with just a single purchase; we want to be your trusted telecom advisors for life. If you need to contact us for any reason, please, don't hesitate to call or email us at your earliest convenience. We will do all in our capacity to respond to your inquiry immediately.
How It Works
We guarantee that the rates you receive from us will not be beaten by any "inside salesman", websites, or agents for that service provider. If you find a better deal, we will match that price .... and send you a refund check for 20% of your 1st month's bill (up to $500)!
We're happy to help you find the best solution for your voice/data network issue(s). However … to ensure a smooth process and optimize your experience please note the following:
• Please provide a valid email address in the RFQ submission box. You won’t receive the real time assessment, or benefit from the subsequent detailed follow-up research on your behalf, if you use a bogus email address in the RFQ process.
• Please enter an actual phone number for the install location. The quote software will not yield accurate results otherwise. A fax or cell number is not acceptable.
• If you desire, you can enter an alternate contact number in the comment section.
• The more accurate and detailed information you provide … location, requirements, application, contact info, etc. … the better quality solution we can provide (including available special pricing, provider capabilities, provider comparisons, negotiated incentives, etc.).
• In addition to North America … we can also support requests involving international connections. Although we can’t provide real time quotes for these, we can offer the same level of detailed solution research and provider/pricing comparisons via follow-up contact.
• We are not limited to traditional T1 lines. We can support SONET, every type of Business Class Ethernet and Fiber, MPLS, SDWAN, wireless connectivity, VoIP, Cloud Computing, network monitoring, network security, managed services, and SO MUCH MORE. Whatever you’re looking for and whatever the intended application…. just ask.
Our promise to you is that we will go the extra mile to find you the best network solution for the data, voice, and/or internet needs of your business. You'll get not only an initial immediate real time quote via email comparing available providers for the location(s) you specify....but we'll also do more research as follow up to get you the absolute best price from those providers. We'll negotiate with those providers to ensure you get the lowest price possible ... that you can't get if you go through them directly. That's the power of the relationships we have and our influence in the industry.
For whatever your needs are simply request a free quote at Get Quote .... we'll take care of the rest.
Go to the FreedomFire Communications home page.